When your body is flexible, you will be flexible in life too
Kundalini Yoga Lessons
Kundalini yoga is based on Kriyas, or set of exercises. In one kriya you can immediately achieve a complete physical, mental and spiritual balance. It works so effectively and quickly because of this completeness, balance and energy.
Below are some of the benefits of doing Kundalini Yoga:
- A stronger and healthier body
- Increases your lung capacity
- Your glandular system becomes balanced
- Your immune system is strengthened
- Your emotions become more balanced
- The nervous system becomes strong
- You develop clarity of mind
- It helps to develop a stronger & more intuitive mind
- You will feel a greater a sense of peace
Example Class Structure
Click on a link where available to view more information in our website glossary of Kundalini terms and phrases.
- Tune in with the Adi Mantra (Ong Namo Guru Dev Namo)
- Pranayam (breathing exercises) and/or warm up exercises.
- Kriya (set of exercises)
- Tune out with the mantra ‘Sat Nam’ (True is my name)
What to bring to the class?
We recommend brininging the following to the lesson however limited numbers of items marked with a * are available to borrow if required.
- Loose comfortable clothing
- Yoga mat *
- Cushion if you feel you need it *
- Blanket to keep warm during relaxation
- Bottle of water
Kundalini Yoga Classes as taught by Yogi Bhajan
Group classes every Saturday
Time: 10:00 till 11:30
Location: The Therapy Centre, 6B Church Street, Reading, RG1 2SB (View Map)
Admission: £35 Monthly (4 classes) or £10 drop in
Attire: Loose comfortable clothing
Kundalini Yoga Private Lessons
Private lessons are available, prices below include transport within Reading and Woodley, please contact me for prices outside of this area.
One to one £35 per class (90 minute session)
Private Group Classes £35 + £8 per person (90 minute session)
Looking to motivate your staff, or just realise that healthy staff or more productive? Please contact me to discuss.